Corpus Enterprises and Konka Information have announced the formation of JV company Koncor Labs. Koncor is combining the manufacturing and technology expertise of both China and India to produce high quality products for India and the global markets. Koncor Labs has designed solutions for Broadband Internet and PayTV operators to deliver a plethora of customer-oriented services Integrated with the STB’s rather than simply providing Linear TV.
“Koncor is delivering next generation converged CPE’s on a Google ATV platform enabling MSO’s, DTH and Telco’s enabling Triple play services like never before”
Offers Integrated Android STB solution
- Integrated STB solution with operator launcher for Broadband and Pay TV operators
- Launch services without having to invest time in integration or creating custom launchers
For FTTH, Satellite and Cable
- OTT Android STB solution with Live TV playback for Broadband Operators
- Hybrid ATV STB solution with Customizable Operator Launcher for Cable and Satellite TV Operators
- Triple play: ATV and AOSP integrated CPE solutions for Fibre to the home Operators
- Google has approved the Operator Tier for its customers
- Upcoming Operators who would like to launch their Pay TV services on ATV devices can use our expertise to customize the UX within Google guidelines
ATV and AOSP Ready
- Koncor has deployed customized Android launcher solution for both AOSP and ATV STBs.
- With Koncor Operators can chose either of them based on their market priorities
Creating Stunning UX
- OTT Android has the best UX team to create newer experiences with increasing viewing devices and changing use cases of watching content.
- Integrated with its android development teams for Live TV and VOD playback, Koncor brings the best desired experience and service delivery for operators
Rapid time to market
- Koncor has ready to deploy proven solutions for operators to pick and go.
- Productized the launchers with fully built CMS and Mobile Application framework for operators to quickly launch their STB variant to protect their upmarket customers